Few will mourn the passing of London s great concert hall that never was #London




#London | The scrapping of ambitious plans for the Centre for Music says much about where the arts stand in austerity-torn Brexit Britain
to Continue Reading......


Epic Games releases MetaHuman Creator for building hyperrealistic digital people
#Games | Epic Games, the company behind popular online multiplayer game Fortnite, has created an app that allows designers and developers to create virtual, three-dimensional humans.
read more...

STRONG IS BEAUTIFUL 11 Important Reasons Why all Women Should do Strength Training
#Women | Strength training for women is an incredibly productive and performance-based approach to getting fitter, stronger and healthier.
read more...


Foo Fighters Cover the Bee Gees You Should Be Dancing on BBC Radio
#Dancing | “I have never, ever in my life sung like that!” frontman Dave Grohl says
read more...

Welcoming Window A Favorite
#Window | I have a new, favorite bundle from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog… Welcoming Window. Okay, I admit it, I love windows on cards!     This bundle has so many possibilities, you have to check it out in my Product List below. You can order the stamp set and dies separately, but I highly recommend the […]
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog