Holiday Hot Cocoa Bar




#Holiday | I’m not a huge fan of the weather getting colder but there are a few perks. Enjoying warm drinks at this time of year is definitely one them! I put together this cute, colorful, and festive Holiday Hot Cocoa Bar for us to enjoy while Ethan and I decorated our Christmas tree. It did the...Read More
to Continue Reading......


Boozy Hot Chocolate
#HotChocolate | The history of hot chocolate dates back to Aztecs and Mayans, but it was the Spanish who first experimented with adding sugar and milk, in addition to a host of modifiers, including cinnamon, orange peel, and even ambergris, to spice it up. Spirited variations on the hot chocolate can take many forms. My favorite things to...Read More
read more...

Christmas Decor Tour
#ChristmasDecor | Over the last few weeks, I’ve posted little snippets of my Holiday decor on Instagram stories. To my surprise, I got a lot of messages asking if I would be posting a Christmas Decor Tour. Sadly I didn’t get to decorate as much as I would have liked but the living room does look pretty glorious...Read More
read more...


15 Coolest and Best Airbnbs in Florida
#Florida | Heading to the Sunshine State and looking for the best Airbnbs in Florida? Check out this awesome list of cool Airbnb in Florida!
read more...

Brown Sugar
#BrownSugar | A break from your conventional pecan pie, this over-the-top cheesecake-filled dessert with a sugar cookie crust is a fall baker’s dream!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog