Galley Style Mudroom with Closed Lockers




#Mudroom | Galley style mudroom featuring floor to ceiling built-in cabinets with closed lockers finished with nickel pulls.
to Continue Reading......


Cold Pepperoni Pizza Roll
#Pepperoni | Calling all pizza lovers (so, calling all humans): This one’s for you. Filled with Italian-seasoned cream cheese, pepperoni, mozzarella and Parmesan, these easy tortilla roll-ups are the cold pizza we’re not ashamed to love. Serve ‘em solo, or with a side of pizza sauce for dipping.
read more...

Christmas Lights Cookies
#Christmas | Christmas Lights Cookies with a small batch of royal icing and mini M&Ms as Christmas Lights.   Brace yourselves. I am NOT a cute cookie decorator. However, I pushed through and made these Christmas Lights Cookies to impress my kid....
read more...


Big Soft M amp M Cookies
#Cookies | These big soft M&M cookies are just that: BIG AND SOFT. A quick and easy pick me up for any day. One of my favorite cookie recipes!
read more...

OPI Coca
#Coca | Hello hello!  Today I have OPI’s collaboration collection with Coca-Cola to show you!  I don’t know about you but I love Original Coke… there’s just something about a super-carbonated ice cold Coke that is so refreshing.  And I think this collection fits that mold!  These polishes look good enough to drink (but don’t do it …
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog